RECIPE COURTESY OF ASIAN FOOD NETWORK
Almond, Walnut, Raisin & Popcorn Trail Mix
Here’s a nutty option to go with the traditional popcorn –the Almond, Walnut, Raison & Popcorn Trail mix. Thanks to the addition of walnut and almond, it is packed with good sources of fat, fiber and protein, making it one of the best snacks for the young, the old and the health conscious. And we have not forgotten our readers with a sweet tooth –toss in some lovely raisins for some natural sweetness.
- 2 steps
- 6 Ingredients
- 5 min
- 10 min
- 10 min
Making the Popcorns
- Heat oil in a frying pan over low heat.
- Add popcorn kernel
- Cover with lid
- Shake the pan regularly or lower the heat to prevent burning
- After the final pop, sprinkle salt lightly to popcorns to taste if desired
- Remove pan from heat and set aside
- Add walnuts, almonds, raisins and popcorn
Plate and Serve!
Mix well and Serve