Sweet Chilli Almonds Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Sweet Chilli Almonds recipe: Almonds are one of the most loved nut out of all since they aren't just healthy and packed with vitamins and minerals but also serves us the best during those mid-day hunger pangs. Here is a sweet and chilli recipe with almonds coated in egg white and chilli masala, roasted to perfection. A true-blue unique recipe that you can serve your guests along with a couple of drinks.
Ingredients Of Sweet Chilli Almonds
- 1 Cup almonds whole
- 1/2 egg white
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar (fine grain)
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
How to Make Sweet Chilli Almonds
- 1.Place the curry leaves in a microwave and dry them completely on low heat. Crush them in a bowl and add salt, sugar, red chilli powder.
- 2.Mix well. Add the egg white to the almonds, mix well. The egg white should be just enough to coat the almonds lightly.
- 3.Now sprinkle the masala and mix well. Spread the almonds on a roasting tray.
- 4.In a pre-heated oven cook the almonds for 10 minutes at 120c.
- 5.Remove and allow to cool completely. Keep in an air tight jar.