3-INGREDIENT PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CANDY
Healthy candy full of goodness that's made from just pumpkin seeds, fruit and cacao. Tastes amazing and a great source of plant protein, fibre and vitamins. Perfect healthy snack to keep you full and energised.
PREP TIME15 minutes
TOTAL TIME15 minutes
- 1 cup / 130g Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup / 175g Dates, pitted
- 4.4oz / 125g Chocolate
- Soak the pumpkin seeds in water for an hour or overnight to sprout.
- Rinse and drain the seeds then blend together with the dates until combined.
- You may need to scrape the sides if using a food processor/blender or shake if you are using a small bullet blender.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Line pan with greaseproof paper then tip in the pumpkin date mixture and using your fingers push the edges to make level.
- Pour on the chocolate then tilt to spread to the edges.
- Chill pumpkin seed candy to set then slice.
- Enjoy pumpkin seed sweets within 3 days as the sprouted seeds last this long and always store in the fridge.
- Let me know what you think about this healthy pumpkin seed recipe in the comments on social media @nestandglow.
Equipment: Blender/food processor, bowl, 8″ dish, greaseproof/parchment paper